A lot of people do take CBD oil through vaping, for the numerous health benefits that it provides. In case you are new to this, we are here to show you how to make Cannabis Vape Juice: Both CBD and THC oil for E-cigs. Vaping is certainly one of the most famous methods for consuming CBD for a few years now. But it surely can be a bit expensive to get good quality vape juice.
In general, the vaping community is all about personalization and customizing as per the choice and taste. Regardless if you are new to vaping or have been doing this for a long period of time, here we have details regarding how to make cannabis vape juice both CBD and THC oil for e-cigs.
The first step for CBD or THC Vape juice
If you have been looking forward to making CBD vape juice, then begin with the strain that is CBD high and low when it comes to THC. Some of the examples include Cantonic, ACDC and Harlequin strains. CBD vape juice is also perfect for people that don’t want to have the feeling of getting high that comes with THC. Or maybe if you are looking for something that gives you an edge of THC that otherwise would have been too strong. So for making THC vape choice, you can use high THC strain.
Key points to keep in mind before you go ahead with the recipe:
- Make sure that you are using 100% USP and food grade glycerin with good quality properly Glycol.
- Make use of shrimp net, having a fine sieve. You can also use pantyhose for pressing out all of the liquid without wastage. When you use a towel or cheesecloth, it is going to absorb some of the juice that might result in product loss for you.
- Always have a strong mason jar for making sure that you are starting with cold water. This will keep the mason jar intact form any kind of breakage.
- Always store it in a cool dark place. You can use it any e-cigarette or vape pen that you like. This product is going to last for around 12 months.
Ingredients that you will need:
- Cannabis: 1/8 ounce.
- Vegetable glycerin: 20 ml
- Propelyn Glycol: 10 ml
Procedure to follow:
- First, you need to decarboxylate the weed. This is done by spreading the ground cannabis on an oven tray. Then wrap it with foil.
- Now place this tray in the oven. The temperature should be 240 degrees F and for about 30 minutes.
- Now take the mason jar, make a solution of 20 ml glycerin and 10 ml Propelyn Glycol. For exact measurements, you can also use a syringe.
- Now put the decarboxylated cannabis in the jar with the solution and stir all of the ingredients really well.
- Place the jar in cold water and let the water come to a boil. This process has to be carried out for around 2 hours. The mason jar has to be swirled every half an hour of time.
- Now by using a fine sieve, pass out all of the liquid.
- You can collect the liquid in syringes and then fill bottles that come with a dropper.
- It is optional to add any flavorings that you like at this point.
Never overlook the dosage of THC that you are using:
It is vital that you have an understanding of the dosage of THC when you are using it for the e-juice. There has to be a balance, the dosage should not be too strong or weak. You are going to make e-juice with wax or shatter. In case you purchase it from a dispensary, you will get the right information on the dosage mentioned on the package itself. If you get it from some different source it is important that you ask about THC concentration.
Most of the solvent derived hash oils have a concentration between 60 percent to 90. For understanding the dosage if you have wax weighing 1 gm and it contains 80 percent of THC concentration, the measure of the dosage will be 800 mg of THC.
Keep in mind that the advised dose for edibles that beginners use is just 5 percent ( just 5mg). Generally, THC e-juice is not for beginners.
So this was detailed process on How to make Cannabis Vape Juice Both CBD and THC oil for E-cigs. Regardless of if you use shatter or wax for making it, vape pen can be used for cannabis consumption.