CBD Vape Juice
There is a huge selection of CBD vape juices available for CBD vape juice fanatics who want to get the perfect amount of pure organic CBD while vaping. High-quality hemp oil, vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, and natural flavoring extracts are combined with each CBD vape juice to make the vaping experience smooth and satisfactory.
There are a number of CBD vape juices available in the market. Whether it be creamy, sweet strawberry milk or cool, refreshing watermelon slices, there’s something for everyone.
Each CBD vape juice contains the perfect concentration of organic CBD to satisfy hemp-related needs of its consumers. The daily CBD intake can be easily controlled by monitoring the amount being vaped each day. Vaping is a uniquely convenient and enjoyable way of consuming CBD.
CBD oil vape additives allow the combination of potent, organic CBD with any e-liquid. These vape additives add a perfectly controlled amount of hemp to any vape juice that’s designed for sub-ohm vaping.
CBD vape juice
While CBD vape juice might seem like a miracle cure, there is a lack of regulation when it comes to CBD related products that have given companies the possibility of producing low-quality products. These products have been poorly-manufactured and are without proper third-party lab testing. Hence, it’s very important for consumers to educate themselves about CBD vape oil and all its different forms.
All the CBD products whether it be CBD vape oils, juices, or e-Liquids can basically fall into these two categories:
- CBD isolate vape oil
- Full-spectrum CBD vape oil
Full-spectrum vape oils can be further sectioned into two major types: cannabis CBD oils and hemp CBD oils. There are several strains of hemp that have been specifically bred so that they contain a huge amount of CBD but almost no THC, and these are the strains being used to produce very high-quality CBD vape oils.
Hemp-based CBD vaping oils and CBD e-liquids
The flowers and leaves of the hemp plant (not the seeds) are used to extract CBD hemp oil, using extraction processes, preferably supercritical CO2 method. Most CBD hemp oils in the market are extracted from industrial hemp, which is specifically bred for its tough fibers, nutritious seeds, and CBD-rich flowers.
While it has been alleged that CBD hemp oil is less effective than CBD cannabis oil, it could not be further from the truth. There are numerous studies that show that CBD hemp oil is a good source of vitamins and minerals, in addition to possessing almost all the health benefits of “regular” cannabis (including helping cure depression, anxiety, and pain).
Difference Between CBD Vape Juice and CBD e-Liquids
The general term used to describe a CBD oil that has been specifically developed for use with a vaporizer is called CBD Vape juice (or CBD e-liquid or CBD vape oil).
These juices are unlike the pure CBD oils as they are usually mixed with Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycol which are thinning agents that make the “juice” viscous enough so they work with the electronic heater coils that are found in vape pens. These cartridges are usually created by using a CO2 extraction method and can be replaced countless times with huge varieties of CBD-infused liquid.
Nicotine juice can also be added for those who prefer a more traditional smoking experience, but companies that sell CBD oil for vapes tend to mix in vegetable glycerin (VG), which makes the liquid more compatible with any vaporizing device.
Propylene Glycol, otherwise known as PG is also sometimes added to CBD vape oil for thinning it out. PG can turn into formaldehyde vapor at temperatures above 230 degrees Celsius which is a potential health concern. Therefore, most producers nowadays are opting for VG over PG and other types of CBD vape oil thinning agents.
Is CBD Vape Juice the Same as CBD Vape Oil?
Yes. “CBD vape oil” is the umbrella under which come all the CBD-based products that have been made specifically for a vape pen. The thing needed to understand is that there are massive differences between CBD oils that are ingested orally (i.e. that are placed under the tongue and swallowed), and CBD vape juices that are put in a vape pen and inhaled.
The mechanism of putting the CBD oil under the tongue and swallowing it is completely different from the mechanism at play when sublimating a viscous liquid and inhaling the vapor. Though the end results are eventually the same (i.e., CBD is being administered into the bloodstream), these processes are not interchangeable.
So, it is advised to not try and vape an oral CBD tincture, or sublingually “ingest” a vape-specific CBD vape juice.
The Perks of Vaping
- Instant therapeutic effects.
- Vaping allows people to get the inhale they desire from tobacco or any other chosen herb but without the harsh side effects attached to smoking cigars or cigarettes. The vaporizer lightly cooks the tobacco or herb instead of burning it, preventing carcinogens from being emitted and transported into the lungs.
- Vaporizers have proven to be far less invasive than joints or water pipes. Also, there’s no smell, allowing you to vape pretty much anywhere. Moreover, these devices are small, portable and quick to work.
- CBD e-juice can also be mixed with other e-liquids, such as nicotine-based ones, making the self-medication process that much more enjoyable based on your preferences. The dosage strength can be easily adjusted.
- E-juices became popular with smokers who wanted to intake nicotine without suffering the damaging side effects of cigarettes and cigars. Nicotine is very addictive and e-juices are sold in various strengths which can be controlled by the consumer. As it is being used as a substitute, CBD oil vape juice can also be used in helping quit smoking, as this allows easy control over the dosage of nicotine being consumed.